Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Hello There Stranger
Its me again. I know Empty promises and other manly behavior. Hey, from the very beginning I stated posts would be few and far between. Anyway, I am writing today to discuss the very popular topic of Facebook. But I dont want to write about Facebook as a whole, I want to write about one particular user that everyone is aware of. The very annoying "Ever Poster" or EP's. these people feel the need to live there lives on FB posting every thought, every action, and every whim on FB. Now, dont get me wrong, I understand that FB is a tool for people that really never got past the fact that High School and other glory days of their youth were temporary. I understand that the people that in high school that you never gave your ear to, now have it in the form of print. I am tired of this. Im tired of my FB home page filled up by one person who thinks that their random, tongue and cheek, bs rambling is funny or even remotely entertaining. Well Its over. From now on, be warned, if i dont think what you state is entertaining, then you will be deleted from my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New HD Rocker
Garrett Men!
Will Jake love Motorcycles also?

No comments:
Post a Comment